Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 4

March 24, 2013

Woke up today in a better mood :)  I've been faithfully been taking my meds and am headed back to Vegas in just a few hours -- will see the doctor for a follow up appt tomorrow. I had a bit of ear pain yesterday and a slight headache, but today -- not so much. I feel a little more sluggish than usual. I have had A LOT of facial twitching today ... Some in my brow, right eye and cheek.. accroding to the web, that's a good sign! They say it could be an indication of the nerves in my face trying to fire up again. Let's hope! I'm off to bed, will update the status of my condition tomorrow. One day at a time..

1 comment:

  1. Castor oil is extremely helpful in the Bell’s Palsy Natural Treatment. It lessens swelling and recuperates the harmed nerve. It fortifies the facial muscles and builds their flexibility. Warm some castor oil in a skillet. Drench a meager cotton fabric into the oil and apply it to the face. Spread the pack with wool to trap the warmth.

    ReplyDelete