Monday, April 15, 2013

The BEST day!

April 15th, 2013
(Day 25 Continued)

Today was literally the BEST day I've had in a long time.  :)

1.) I went back to work and did a story on my experience with Bell's.


The man in this photo is Dr. Nagy with KE Medical Group, an extremely intelligent and delightful man. It was such a pleasure to work with him and his publicist Amanda. He further explained my condition to our viewers and stuck around all morning long to answer questions. 

2.) My fabulous coworkers decorated my desk and wrote me a card welcoming me back!!

3.) I got some AMAZING tweets/emails and phone calls from our viewers, these are just a few of them... thank you all so much for reaching out and showing me so much love and support. 
glad to have you back! Love your honest and transparent attitude on it! We have missed your face.....

So glad to see you're back! Great report this morning

oh my gosh- glad you're feeling better. It's amazing that you're doing all you are while dealing w this! Go you! Great blog :)

                                                                                    
glad to see you back!

Justin R. Clark That had to take alot of courage. I am proud of her for doing it. 
Kristina Miller Schmit That's what Greta Van Susteren from Fox has. I admire your spirit Shannon, you're a warrior
Jason Castro Thanks for sharing your story Shannon! Stay strong  

1 comment:

  1. Castor oil is extremely helpful in the Bell’s Palsy Natural Treatment. It lessens swelling and recuperates the harmed nerve. It fortifies the facial muscles and builds their flexibility. Warm some castor oil in a skillet. Drench a meager cotton fabric into the oil and apply it to the face. Spread the pack with wool to trap the warmth.

    ReplyDelete